Monday, September 24, 2012

Here We Go Again!!!

Well hello again:)  I haven't been blogging much.....I guess at all actually in the last three years, BUT it's time again.  I have all kinds of thoughts on my mind and am constanly thinking of how therapeutic it would be to write all of these thoughts down. So that's what you guys are going to get,  my not so profound thoughts that I have daily....weekly....or just whenever.  Thoughts about my family, life in the ministry, life as a wife....a mother....a homeschooling mother at that and more importantly, life as a daughter of the King.  In no way am I claiming to have terrific insight, but I know I have read thougths of others who have influenced my life toward godliness....I hope to be able to do the same for the two of you who will read this:)....My heart is to encourage....and let's face it.....better here than facebook, right;)  So, here we go again....happy Monday to you all!!  I am looking forward to what the week holds!

No comments: